Learn about some of our partner farms, what we source, and the farmers (just a sample):
FARMS and enterpreneurs WE WORK WITH & WHY
- We look for farmers that are committed to growing the highest quality produce, meats, dairy, or artisanal products.
- We visit each farm to understand their growing practices, their philosophy, and their goals.
- We applaud the efforts of environmentally conscious farmers and seek them out. We also understand that for some farmers (or specific crops) getting certified, growing organically, and being profitable is not always in line with their needs and values.
- We prioritize local over organic, but we encourage sustainable practices and make sure you the buyer has the most comprehensive information about practices so you can make the best choice for you.
- We want our community to be a place where farmers, chefs, and households can thrive. It's our job to strike a balance between compensating farmers for their work while remaining a practical choice for our buyers.
- For select farms, we provide funding upfront to help them expand their production.
- For food artisans, we only work with Cincinnati area start-ups, that source responsibly and care about the health and well being of their customers.
Or, visit the supplier's website: